Friday, November 28, 2008

Auntie Shannon

Okay so I think I'm the last person alive that I know who has siblings and is not an Aunt. Well that is changing or will change next June. My sister is almost 10 weeks pregnant. I'm excited for them for the their little blessing. And this finally makes me an Aunt. I'm the oldest of 6 kids so after this I will be an Aunt several times over I'm sure. Anyways, I hope that I can be a good Aunt, one that my niece or nephew will say I want to see Aunt Shannon and my sister will be glad to send her/him over lol. This will be one role I have yet to fill. I'm an "Aunt" to kids of friends but it's not the same. So a new role is awaiting me and I look forward to it. And of course I spoil any kids that I know so yeah mommy and daddy better watch out lol I have pictures of him/her but I want to get permission to put them up, once I do, I will show you my niece/nephew and how cute she/he is already lol.

No comments: