Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hmmm

So I'm going to attempt to put my thoughts down. I have so many that run through my head. This isn't a journal per say but a place for my ramblings in my head. Not really sure that people will want to read this but it's mostly for me. So anyways, this is my attempt at blogging about me. I'm scared. I'm scared to put myself out there for others so in a way this is also a challenge to myself. To be more open than I am, I thought I was open but writing this and knowing that others will eventually at some point in time read it, is scaring me. I've got butterflies in my stomach as I'm writing this just thinking about it.

My problem is I can visualize things really easily. Say something and I can visualize it to the T, I can describe it for you. A friend of mine once told me that I make her hungry or want something just by how I'm able to describe something lol. It helped when I needed it to to make money so I'm not gonna complain. I am giving a warning for those of you who attempt to read what I write, if you don't know me already, I jump from subject to subject. This is my head, this is how things in my head are. So if you get confused or a headache and want to stop reading I totally understand and there are no hard feelings.

I will write about things that happen to me personally or random thoughts that I have. Feel free to discuss with me anything that I write. I have no issues with people questioning me on my thoughts. I actually welcome it, it helps me to figure things out sometimes. Also any questions you want to discuss with me, feel free to ask. So anyways, that's it for now. I hope I can keep this up, it might just help me with what goes on inside this crazy head of mine, or it might just open up Pandora's box, then I'm in trouble.

No comments: