Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Lucky 7

Lucky 7 Tag

My first tag on a blog, Thanks Jen!

7 things I can do...
1- Sew
2- Write
3- Find a logical reason to buy Loralei new clothes.
4- Make people laugh.
5- Cook.
6- Text while driving. (I didn't say it was a good idea!)
7- stay up all night and still function somewhat the next day

7 things I can't do...
1- Crochet/Knit
2- Lie to certain people in my life.
3- Pay full price for most things I buy, it just goes against everything in my nature.
4- move and use my body the way I use to 10 years ago (if I do Im paying for it the next day)
5- remember things, yeah I have a horrible memory.
6- listen to horrible horrible music
7- Change the past.

7 things I always say...
1- Seriously
2- Really?
3- Where are my keys?
4- Stupid idiot drivers who don't know how to freaking drive get out of the way!
5- Loralei stop screaming/squealing/being loud/throwing a fit
6- Hold on a sec/In a min (usually to a very impatient Loralei)
7- OMG You have got to be kidding me

7 things I always eat...
1- Cheese
2- Italian Food
3- Doritos (cheese and cooler ranch)
4- BREAD
5- Ham
6- Chicken
7- something sweet

7 people I tag...
1-Rachel
2-Lesslie
3-Amanda J
4-Josh
5- Amanda G
6- Denis
7-Ali

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Already did it! :p

Lesslie said...

Same Here. Jen Tagged me.