Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thong Thong Thong Thong


Thongs. What can I say. They are comfy, they're great for no panty lines, but they belong UNDER your clothes. No one should wear a thong outside of their clothes and by that I mean, NO THONG BIKINI'S.

I live in FL as most of you know and yesterday was Memorial Day so we went to the Beach down in Sarasota, Turtle Beach to be exact, it was beautiful, not a cloud in the sky over the water, the water was the perfect temp it was just the perfect day for the beach. The sand was less desirable but that's ok, it was still fun.

Then I was looking at the shore and this woman walks out of the water and she's wearing a THONG. She wasn't in her 20's or 30's, she was in her late 40's if not older and her butt was NOT attractive. Sorry but that's just a no no esp at a beach with TONS of kids, a beach that is known to be more family friendly than party friendly.

Now I will give it to her, she was European or something (I heard her and her man speaking and it wasn't English and... he was wearing a speedo, I happen to notice he had put on a regular suit over his speedos THANK GOD) Speedos is a whole other blog post lol SO yeah sorry but I don't think bathing suits belong on someone who is not HOT and at a family friendly beach.

I'm not a prude, but I do know that here in America, that kids just aren't use to that and some parents just don't want their child exposed to some woman's butt, plus think of the poor kids getting scarred from seeing a butt that isn't attractive lol Nightmares for that poor kid. If it's burned into my head (sucks I'm allergic to bleach b/c I soo could use it right now to get that image out of my head) just imagine what a kid has going in theirs lol

No comments: