Sunday, May 30, 2010

Finding my Voice

You know when you read someone's blog, there's this "voice", the way that they write their blog. You can get a sense of who they are in a way or at least who they are letting you know who they are. I'm trying to find that. I have A LOT to say. I'm a talkative person, I can usually fill up pages upon pages of stuff talking. I talk about political stuff, books, movies, my big obsessions etc.. Yet for some odd reason I have YET to find my voice. I want my voice, I just don't know how to do that. I am going to try to find it. I'm going to be on a journey to find it. I will be posting anything and everything that I can think of when I think of it and eventually it will come to me I think. But I must prepare you, you'll probably yawn more than anything, you may end up scratching your head going HUH?, you will more than likely roll your eyes and go seriously Dude get a life, or you may laugh like crazy. Originally I started this just for me to put whatever, which to me was well I don't know, just a place to get thoughts out. But now I want more, I want a place to talk to people. To get my thoughts and ideas out there, or my sarcasm (which you WILL without a doubt see). I will be posting about all that I have mentioned and then some. I would love some feedback if you don't mind when I write something. If you hate it or it's boring, tell me, if you like it, tell me, if you have a question you would like me to answer, ask me. I'm open. I want to see what I can do b/c I know I'm a good writer, I just have to find myself, find who I am in the blog world and I will do it, but not sure what it's going to be, which in a way is a little scary lol So please bear with me as I search for myself on here.

No comments: