Tuesday, June 29, 2010

ECLIPSE, enough said!

OMG I'm dying here. I can't wait. The agony is too much. Tomorrow needs to come. I need to be at the theater, waiting in my seat, 12:01 showing on the clock and the movie to start. I've been dying for this movie. Ever since I've read the series I've wanted to see Eclipse in movie form. It's my favorite book out of the series.

My plans are to go with an old friend of mine. We're going to grab something to eat and then head to the theater to be there at about 9 or so. We'll play my New Moon game I have and I might take my cards from my Twilight game (darn them for not coming out with Eclipse cards yet lol). I love going to the midnight premiere. I have gone for both Twilight and New Moon and it has been amazing. I'm dying to see The Precious (for those who don't know who that is, it's none other than ROBERT PATTINSON) on the big screen. I will also be seeing him in IMAX with hubby and daughter so I'm pumped. Oh I can't wait, my body is all tingly with excitement. I'm pumped and raring to go. I need this I need to see Edward on the screen in all his glory, being the Edward he is in Eclipse. I don't think I've ever had an obsession quite like this before in my life. This has been going on for over 2 years now so it's not just a passing phase lol

Oh and it doesn't help that I've been reading some awesome fanfic. It just makes me want to see Eclipse even more.

So what are you doing? What are your plans?

No comments: