Friday, July 30, 2010

Writing

I'm writing again. OMG I'M WRITING AGAIN. Wow it's so odd to see that to admit it outloud (ok out loud on here). I know I'm not so witty on here and all that good but I am pretty good at writing. I use to write when I was younger, in high school. It was a way for me to have an outlet for what was going on in my life, to get my feelings out, to express what was going on without someone mocking me or telling me I was wrong or getting into an argument. It was mostly poetry or short snippets here and there of whatever but I did it, I miss it. It's been about 13 years since I've written, that's a long damn time to go without writing when you use to do it all the time, when you had notebooks filled with stuff.

I have decided to write again, I need to, I have so much up in my head I need to get it down and out and out there. I need to get over myself, get over my fear of getting out what it is I want to have said, what it is I need said. So I am writing a fanfic. It's more an outlet for me to get use to writing again, to get my bearings where I need them, then I can start on my ultimate writing, a book I've had in my head for years. I just need to do it or its going to eat at me for the rest of my life and become one of those what ifs or should of did's. I don't want that. I don't want regrets or shoulda woulda coulda's in my life when I get older. So this should help, I hope it does because I don't know what else to do. I happen to have a great group of women who are very supportive, it's b/c of them that I actually decided to go ahead and do it, they encouraged me to do it. I love them so much for that, I don't think they truly will ever know how much, but I do. So here is to my new beginning of writing, to getting out my thoughts and who knows I just might start to sleep again. I hope, I need it.

No comments: