Friday, December 5, 2008

No Worries!

Ok so it has been brought to my attention by a loving friend she knows who she is and I thank her for her concern, she's awesome. Anyways, in case anyone was concerened about my last two blogs I'm just down right now. I have a lot on my mind. That's why I started this, to get stuff out and it's helping to some degree. Anyways, I'm fine, I'm not depressed, I'm in a depressed state which for me are two different things. I'm just down in the dumps and I'm trying to get out. Writing helps me do that. I am happy, I'm loving life, just hating some things in it right now or not feeling like wanting to like some things in it. So if you were wondering, there's you're answer for those who didn't want to ask. And for that one, Love ya, you're awesome, did I mention that already? lol I love you guys and thanks if you were worried/wondering about me. I appreciate it.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hang in there girlie. Go out and do something nice for yourself. You deserve it!!

Jen said...

I know all to well how you are feeling, although for very different reasons! Hang in there, and like Rachel said, go do something nice for yourself!