Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Why can't I? and laughter

Ok so I read other people's blogs and they are either deep felt, funny or just overly written well. Or you see their personality in them. Me yeah I can't seem to do that. All day or whatever I'll have tons of things i say, do or think and go oooh I should put that on my blog, then bam I get on the computer and bring up this little thingy to post and





that's what it looks like for Oh I don't know forever, till I decide to just write whatever and then it sucks, it sucks big time. Yes I started this to get thoughts out of my head but they don't seem to want to come out. UGH damn thoughts come out when I want you to.

I really am a funny person, and funny to be around. You wouldn't be able to tell by my writings on here but I am, you'll just have to take my word for it till I get to where I finally come out in my blogs. which well I wouldn't mind being anytime soon. Really I wouldn't mind it at all. I guess I need to figure out what's holding me back ,hmm that might take a while seeming as my brain isn't fully functional lately, oh well it'll happen I'm sure.


Maybe I should like have you guys give me topics and then I can either rant and rave about those or IDK, I just love writing, I love talking and if you know me in person and well on IM or on the phone then you already know that lol I use to get called Mouth of the South b/c I was always always talking and then on top of that I talk with my hands and somehow I can't talk without talking without my hands, I've tried it, my brain stops, it's like my hands are connected to my brain or my mouth or both and when I don't move my hands my brain just goes duuuhhhhhh what am I suppose to do now. Yeah anyways, so if you have a topic that you would love to see what I can do, serious or funny or neutral please please let me know. I want to do something besides post stupid mundane crap on here. I mean I know info about what's going on is good but Ugh I need to work on my writing b/c it's been ages and I miss it and I want to get better at it again. I mean after all I did take a semester of creative writing in HS and I got a B+ (I wasn't very motivated in school to actually do work all the time hence the B+ lol).

Oh and in the meantime too I'm passing on this awesome blog Barefoot Foodie that my friend Rachel passed on to another friend and we both died laughing. So go read her, go laugh your butts off and have a good day/night/whatever time it is ther while you're reading this.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I like reading your blog, and it seems to me like your personality comes through! :)

Simple Complexity said...

lol Sarah ahhh it's been a busy time for me since I've written this. Thanks for liking my blog. I wish that I could get more of what's in my head down. It jst doesn't seem to want to come out or I forget most of what I want to say by the time I get to the computer.

It makes me happy to know that my personality seems to come through. You never know when you're the one writing and not getting any feedback.

I want to put my blog out there more for other friends to read but I have not yet to let my family know about my blog and in the future might want to write something about them or whatever and well they wouldn't take too kindly to that. I've actually not written anything b/c of fear of them finding it somehow and then it will cause a huge problem. Most of what goes on that I have the smartass quips and whatnot about are my family lol If only I told those stories, people would get a massive laugh.