Monday, July 20, 2009

Ahh they grow soo fast.

So this week I am signing Loralei up for Girl Scouts. YAY, she is soo excited. I can't wait for her to get involved with it and have soo much fun and then camping trips YAY even better and selling oooohhh GIRL SCOUT COOKIES OMG I can't wait for those lol

Anyways, I remember the little bit of stuff from when I was in GS, I loved it, we got to go camping one time and it was awesome, no parents YAY, However, I will be very involved. Heck I was involved with my brother when he did BS, so definitely going to be very involved with Loralei doing GS. Wow, I can't beleive my little girl is going to be doing something I once did.

However I know that it's changed since I was in it (man I feel old lol) but this will be awesome for her and I can't wait to see how much she grows from it, how much she gets out of it.

So who has been a girl scout and what are your memories from it? Or if you're a guy, did you do Boy Scouts? Did you become an Eagle Scout? What were your favorite things about doing scouts guys? Oh and if you have pics of you in your uniforms that would be awesome to see

1 comment:

cathy said...

Sadly, I was never in Girl Scouts and I wasn't a Brownie. But I did take endless amounts of acting and dance lessons. I remember my mom having that same feeling. I guess I just slipped out of her fingers.