Saturday, July 11, 2009

So many emotions at once

Do you ever get to where you feel like 10 different emotions or what feels like 10 different emotions at once? Do you constantly have stuff running through your mind?

I do and right now it's horrible.
Though it probably doesn't help that I feel like crap.

I'm mad,annoyed, frustrated, ticked off, stressed, happy, annoyed at someone, confused, did I say frustrated oh yeah I did lol, hurt, sad, angry, and soo much more

I am annoyed by a few people, some I love dearly which sucks b/c I see them or want to see them, some I don't see often or not at all, some that I see everyday and well can't do anything about.

I'm pissed about a few things, things that have been going on for a while, things that for a long time I kept getting told was totally all in my head or I was overreacting. Now supposedly things are being seen how I have always seen them but nothing is being done.

I want to scream, I want to punch someone, I want to just go away and stay away for awhile. I want to have my own little family off in our own little world just the 3 of us. Ugh I want to be left alone yet my personality won't let me b/c I love being around people too much, communicating with people too much and well I'm nosy so that's another reason lol.

I'm hurt by those that I love b/c they choose to have others come before me others that are not family, and I'm not the only one that they are choosing to have others come before, i'm not the only family. That should help but sadly it doesn't, it makes it worse b/c it means it's getting worse with that person and how that person is.

However, with all that I'm angry,mad,pissed etc about I am happy and I'm thankful for that b/c of the reason. I have my husband and my child. They keep me somewhat sane, though some days they cause my insanity lol.

Ugh I'm gonna end this now, I'm all mixed up and this isn't helping like I thought it would.

No comments: