Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rain Rain Don't Go Away

I just have to say I am loving our weather right now.

IT"S POURING DOWN RAIN!! Oh and Lightning and Thundering too. The fact that there are tornadoes nearby is no biggie lol. I am just loving this. I love love love thunderstorms with a passion,AS LONG as they don't make the electricity go out, then I get annoyed. Other than that bring them on. I sleep soo good when we have thunderstorms, I love listening to the thunder and the rain just pouring down.

I can't wait for the summer for it to rain like this at least 2 or 3 times a week. Yeah it's annoying sometimes b/c it interferes with daily life but sometimes it's nice, esp when we have hot hot days like we have had the last few weeks. We really really need the rain, we are literally in a drought, our city doesn't have enough water to supply us and are actually thinking of using reclaimed water, YUCK!!!!! How disgusting, they can keep their reclaimed water, I'll fill up a landfill drinking my bottled water thank you very much.

No comments: