Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm Still ALive

Man it's been ages. I keep meaning to come and update about what's going on in my life, but I forget or I get busy doing other things.

Things are ok, hectic, but ok. A lot's been going on. Went to the Dr, have to have surgery on my right knee, he wants to do a scope and fix whatever is messed up. Yeah not looking forward to that at all, being laid up, NOT my idea of fun by any stretch of the imagination. So that is suppose to happen in June but it's looking more like July with K's schedule and whatnot. So I will let you know (I promise I will) when it's going to happen.

Hmm what else, oh yeah K and I have been going to the gym and working out, he more so b/c I've been not feeling well lately but I love it and he does too and he has already lost quite a bit. I've lost 4 inches total (last measuring) and he lost 9 inches total last measuring, we'll measure tonight and see where he's at.

The summer heat has hit us and it's miserable, it sucks. it's almost impossible to go out and do anything and forget a/c in the car, it's too dang hot to contend with, by the time it starts cooling off if it does at all, you're already where you were going and it starts all over.

Oh and the darn love bugs are out, if you're never dealt with them OMG they are a PITA. Serioulsy they are, they also like to take the paint off your car if you don't get them off right away and you dont' wax your car.

I'm not feeling good so I think that's it for now. Just wanted to update since I've been told I never update which is true lol. I will come back again soon with more when I'm more coherent in my head and not all rambling.

No comments: