Sunday, May 17, 2009

Flip Flops and Me

Ok so I have to come out, some of you know it and some would say but duh it's obvious, you live in Florida. Well actually if you look around there are a lot of people here who wear tennis shoes or heels too so it's not quite so obvious lol. So Anyways, here it is, I'm beyond addicted to Flip Flops, I love love love Flip Flops, I comment to people about their flip flops, I'm always looking at flip flops, I have two key chains on my keys and both are yep you guessed it, flip flops, one needs to seriously go, but I can't part with it. I have flip flop magnets, my mom even got me flip flop candle holders for outside and inside. I just love flip flops, not just wearing them but the cute stuff that they come on and in, oh and I have a little notepad that is a flip flop with paper feet lol

Anyways just had to get that off my chest lol Oh and I have about 20 pairs of flip flops, my sister got me my favorite pair that I wear all the time for my birthday last year. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Flip Flops. Oh and did I mention I wear them year round? I can't stand tennis shoes, other than for the gym, I dont' wear them, and then after I'm done at the gym, the minute I get into the car, the shoes come off and the flip flops go on. This is one thing I never want to get help for, it's a healthy obsession, just the right amount of obsession right? Shake your head yes lol

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love flip flops too! Unfortunately, our season runs from May - early September, so I don't get to enjoy them quite as much as you.

I am sure I have seen people wear them in the winter here, but they get labeled as "crazy" by everyone else. :)

Do you love going to Old Navy, since they have quite the collection of cute yet cheap flip flops?

Simple Complexity said...

Sarah I go to Old Navy, Walmart, I am always looking for cute flip flops or flip flop sandals lol. I can't get enough, though DH can lol He's like why do you need so many flip flops lol I even have pairs to match my bathing suits lol