Friday, February 6, 2009

Craziness here!

Ok so I'm still sick, turns out I have bronchitis, YAY me (claps hands and this is all done in London Tipton style lol). So I'm all hopped up on drugs YAY me again lol The best is when I have withdrawls everyday, about 14 hours after taking my cough medicine. Yeah my body has decided it likes to do the extremes and so when my body doesn't have the lovely wonderful hydrocodone in it, it wants to start shaking and making me feel just wonderfully sick. The coughing is still here but it's getting better. I finally found a good Dr, so those that yell at me about going to the Dr can now stop, I will be going to the Dr like a good little girl when something is wrong. Loralei is still sick, the blood tests for Pertussis came back negative. So we'll see what happnes after her meds are all done which should be today, yeah today is the 10th day of antibiotics for her. She'll be happy about that. So life has been crazy with just the two of us being sick. So you would think that was enough right? WRONG!!!

Kenny is going in in exactly 5.5 hours from now to have minor surgery, I'll spare you the details but yeah so he'll be recouping from that for the next few days and I should really be in bed b/c we have to leave here at 6am which means we have to be up at 5:30am. I'm going to be dead dead dead. Oh well, life will go on, not like I haven't survived on less sleep. So anyways, that's it for now, I have more stuff but I'm going to attempt to go to sleep and get at least a couple hours. I will update you on his surgery later on when we get home. Oh and I have some news about a friends son, my Godson and she needs all the prayers and thoughts she can get. That will come later on though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better and that the surgery goes well! When it rains it pours, eh!?