Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Polls, let me know what you think, me being nosy what else is new!

So I'm doing something a little different now, I've added a poll and will do a new one every week or maybe sooner, depends on how often people vote. If you have any suggestions you can send them to me and I'll put them up. I think it's fun to see what people like or don't like or what their thoughts are and it's anonymous too. So go vote, I started off with something easy and common and yummy this week. If you think it's stupid please tell me. If you think it's ok tell me, and if you like it tell me. And please go and place your vote :) I'm nosy and curious as always lol

2 comments:

Rachel said...

My very first choice would have been anything with bits of something in it. I like to chew something in ice cream. But my favorite in that category is peppermint stick, so I chose mint. :) Srsly though I love all ice cream and I can't have it and I miss it, you are mean. Hahaha!

Simple Complexity said...

lol Rachel, awww, you know you will have it on your free day, bacon and ice cream :P