Thursday, September 10, 2009

Confession #1

Ok so I'm thinking of doing a confession a week or whenever it hits me to do one. Like a guilty pleasure or something gross that I do or you know just something weird, and with me, you never know what might come out. So anyways, here's the first of I'm thinking many to come. Oh and feel free to post your own confessions.

Ok so even though I'm only 30, I'm seriously thinking I need depends or something. On several occassions lately, I have peed myself when I've sneezed or coughed. Yes, it's quite sad, but I do think it's not all my fault. I have a little girl who I can blame, it's all her fault, she made me do it. Seriously, when I was pregnant with her, she sat on my bladder so I think it forgot how to work without something 7 pounds sitting on it or oh hold on, wait, could it also be that I sometimes forget I have to pee and have a full bladder? Hmmm guess I'll never know will I. Anyways that's my confession for now.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sometimes I have horrible gas and it's worse than anything DH can do. I am so blaming pregnancy! /confession

Simple Complexity said...

lol Sarah, I'll confess here I am HORRIBLE with gas sometimes and I'm not pregnant. OMG I've eaten somethings and I'm like OMG did something die inside of me or something? lol